Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beautiful Me!

Look at me,
Beautifully Powerful
Ambitious me.

Look at the woman
smiling
standing here B4 thee

LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!!

Look at me, BEAUTIFULLY
creative, passionate me.
Coming up with quick lines
rhymes, plots
and content your lil mind
knows nothing about...,

Look at the Beautifully,
strong independent me.
making my dreams happen me
doing things my own way me.

may not be where i want
but so far from where
ive been me.
on a never ending track heading up me
never looking back or down me.
there is no retreat,
no surrender
only VICTORY

get with the program
Introducing,
since you seem to
repeatedly forget,
Me, BEAUTIFULLY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment

Copy of Vengeance Unleashed Trailer fav

Check out the latest updated trailer of the upcoming novel Vengeance Unleashed from TonyWade Copy of Vengeance Unleashed Trailer fav